Monday 11 July 2011

How are u blog?

Its been three months since my last post. I'd been really busy, I can't explain enough and obviously, this summer was one of the most hottest summer I ever had in Shanghai, but definetely one of the most exciting. I can't get enough of the sunshine and heat and I am loving every bit of these enjoyable days ever. Oh I've noticed too that, I need not to force myself to run on my treadmill to loose some weight because I did lose some. Just stepped on my weigh scale and saw that without so much effort, I lose 2 kgs. That's awesome. Wish its summer forever.

Today is one of those offdays where I mostly spent my time outside. For the past two months, during rest day as i didn't call it myself one because i don't rest and stop doing anything. I will get up as early as 11AM , prepare myself for an early walk arounds. Though I make sure I have enough sunblocks before heading out, I still don't dare wearing sexy clad bare clothings myself. Still not confident and I envy seeing ladies walking on the streets with their shortest short shorts. They looked fantastic, most of them.

After months of absence writing any uninteresting blog, I still cant think about much of what to write this time. Maybe I am forced to type what I can possibly think about just for the sake of an "entry" thing. Still, am blank. Or should I say, I am trying to end this blog entry now as I'm excited to log in on my FB account. Yes I have been spending most of my time with Facebook with relatives and friends and who are not. Let me finish this for now and I'll give myself more time to think of what to write next. I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment