Sunday 20 February 2011

Lunch with Sally







Birthday is over and I’m finally settling back into my normal routine. But I still have one last treat for a dear friend who didn't make it on my party. Bet she's too busy and can't attend a such fabulous party I had. ( whew). We had a lunch at one favorite restaurant. I just loved bringing her to Simply Thai just where I brought her a year ago. This time its the same resto but in a different location near my place.

We had fun and good food. That was a nice late lunch we both will never forget because the waiter served the wrong food which is not on my order but we ended up eating the whole plate of that delicious deep fried sauteed pork instead of a barbecued chicken. He apologised, we thanked him.

That day, she gave me an accessory to dress up my black blouse I just bought last week. I love Chloe Chen. Its a beautiful necklace i'll keep for life. Hope we'll have more lunches in the near future. Thank you my dear Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment