Sunday 15 August 2010

Switched Off


Rainy Sunday again. For this week, our off was switched from Monday to Sunday. My plan was to see one shopping area called Xifu Lu when I wake up, set my alarm clock at 1PM. I didn't get to sleep early last night but still managed to get really late this afternoon.
I went out at almost 6PM and did a little walk at shops few steps from our apartment building. Spotted Muji alone. A shop who sells organic items, from clothings to kitchen utensils to cotton buds. I'm addicted with Muji especially now that some of them are 50% to 70% off. I'd be able to buy few more blouses on a half price I admit that things are a bit costly than those ordinary organic things and the only chance I can afford them was during Sale period. Even when I don't need to buy anything, just browsing around Muji shop is kind of enjoyable. I frequent the place almost three times a week as it was just a few meters away. Husband must be somewhere around the area. Thought I'd do a little more checking on the racks of unique items while I wait for his call.

I'm fond of wearing things cotton. It is one best material to wear during a very hot summer like this. I only have two or three months to wear them and I am grabbing all the opportunities to fit in with these easy clothings. Summer was always the best time to wear them. Fall will approach soon and everybody will go back to basic clothing's for a cold season. By then, these cotton things will be kept on my cabinet and when vacation time somes, I will bring them back home to where I can wear them the whole month or a whole year straight. I love my country.

Missing Luneta, we decided to visit the place and have our weekly dinner as we did every day off. Ordered Chicken Inasal, Chicken Binacol, and Sizzling Bangus. I forgot to take a snap of those food as I am busy taking my Halo-Halo. Had a chat with few long lost friends we found there. Finally got home almost 10AM. Washed my laundry, changed my bedsheets and de-clutter a bit. Cooked Pork Sinigang while cleaning.

That was a very common, simple weekly routine I have. Not much changes. Am I happy? I do the same things over and over for nearly 2 decades and I considered having these rhythmic boring routine for some, a real blessing. I love life as I've said and I fully understand that being this simple and having a very simple life make things easy, blessed and uncomplicated. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment