Friday 23 July 2010

Thrifty percent off





I usually have some obsession for the week. I will write them down and will bring them with me to shopping malls, eager to find something new, or something on sale. But this week, I've got nothing but another blouse and pair of shoes from Zara which I actually bought by impulse and some few items that eventually broke my record as a ga-ga over unnecessary items.

Time square building was located right in front of the building apartment we stay. Just a few steps away across. I don't use the main entrance when get in on that building. The first door will be the Zara boutique and it will save me some steps whenever I need some groceries at the city shop which is located on the basement.
Entering that door is much convenient and much fun as this is the season for huge discounts that most Chinese fashionistas are waiting for. I am too are fond of Zara's fashion on clothings , bags and shoes. Chinese adrenalin will rise whenever there's a huge discount on selected items like 50% to 70% like on clothes placed on the racks of usually outdated fashion. Sales addicts will inspect layers and layers of items on display, buying things they don't need.

This week is considered as a well spent week for me. Honestly, here are my super saving great buys.

1.) Maybelline lipstick. I was actually looking for a Revlon but can't find any and I ended up with this affordable and much cheaper brand. Not really satisfied, will try to find Revlon on Monday.

2.) Zara printed loose blouse. Good for summer or a tropical climate like in the Philippines.

3.) Pair of Zara ballerina shoes. Light and comfortable.

4.) L'oreal hair color light brown forever. I noticed some tiny "highlights" sprouting slowly. The remedy? Hair colourant.
And lots of veggies and fruits, plus bread and jars of peanut butter.
I didn't spend more than 1,000rmb this week, and this calls for a celebration. Dinner on Monday- 400rmb. OK I'll skip the dinner. I will try to break my own record this coming week and that will start from eating dinner in the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment