Thursday 17 June 2010

Refreshed



My hair has not changed since 2007. Sure, it's been trimmed and highlighted , even tried hair extentions that lasts for 2 weeks , ( I'll admit it ) and colored...but CHANGED? No. It's been centered part bob for as long as I can remember. Eventhough hair is quick and easy thing to change, something that is cosmetic and we are constantly reminded " will grow back", It doesn't make doing it any easier. Girls hair doesn't have much problem unlike men who can lose theirs once they reach the age  40 or earlier for some. Life is like that. For women, It can be changed quickly, style and things and generally, it will "grow again". As I look back on the last 10 years of my life. I realize , these weren't much life-changing years. I didn't make many difficult things about my work, life and financial. For some areas of my life, I stood on my own and I've become myself. And even though  I may not have changed my hair in 5 years, I am ok with that.



That said, this post would be boring if it didn't end with transformation, but this was the best I could do...I got my hair trimmed, two inches! Husband said I look years younger and was teased right after .Lol.The length is just nice for a ponytail  when I go out for groceries or simply attending  simple occassions. At least I can still tie it. two inches maybe lots of hair but I feel lighter now. I think I will stick to this length, If I don't get bored.
                                             Before and after. Almost the same, only two inches shorter. Second ne was taken from my cellfone, my digicam is still under repair.
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment