Sunday 13 June 2010

PGT and we got Jovit Baldivino

Before I got up, I simply switched on my laptop and while in bed, I checked my Facebook and saw some videos of this contestant in one competition called Pilipinas Got Talent. I cried the whole two hours watching videos and interviews of this 16 year old talented boy who could sing so real good. He really has the talent and likewise, life that I can relate with. I'd been there, only that I didn't had the chance to join such big competitions but I may say my journey is somewhat similar or much harder than he had experienced. The torture and the hardship and although I am much at ease with my job now. I would say there's no such thing as glory from the start. Congratulations Jovit. You are a star now. May the good Lord guide you.




No comments:

Post a Comment