Wednesday 9 June 2010

Outdoor settings for my backyard





When people grow older, they think of settling to a much spacious house, a place that can accommodate as much people and friends as they want. They wanted a house built with all the complete luxuries a life can offer. A big and well functioned kitchen is a must for a mother who loves to cook.I love beautiful kitchens too but I am not a good cook. For me, the best part of the house is the backyard. I love nature, I love sunshine and I love nice gardens.
I am imagining things like, relaxing or chatting with friends on a patio for a coffee and those wooden chairs just like the picture above looks very comfortable and welcoming.I can put my feet up or lie there while laughing and telling stories. I got interested and surprised to find the picture on one site ( forgot where) which looks exactly like my garden space- of course, minus the stone pathways, the grass and most especially, those wooden chairs .It has gave me the idea of a dream setting for the back of my house. I just adore and love to have them set for landscape , soon. Now, to make that dream come true, I need to find an additional income and the idea of AdSense, makes sense? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment