Wednesday 9 June 2010

Intro

Hi there! I always dream about finer things in life. Dream about interior, food, fashion, everything fine and simple. Most of the time, I always wanted to re-do my place, my room, repaint my house into a different color as possible, it's just that I can't always afford to do such things due to finances and a busy work life. I also wanted to wear clothes that are light and simple, some common and easy to carry. Wish I could have them all. That's why I am here, always free to dream all things about. Dreams are free isn't it?.. even just in print.


Doesn't this porch look like the perfect place to settle in with a cool drink on a warm , tropical place like where my house is located at? Yes I live in a country where the sunny tropical weather is one of the most beautiful blessings God has given us. I have a space at the back of my house plus a yard just fit for a porch like this and a small garden to where I can relax on my whole afternoon. I am dreaming on saving some money for these simple seats and a pretty garden with a little pond with Koy on it and If I will be as fortunate as other people, I might set up a little pool for my nieces and playful nephews.




No comments:

Post a Comment