Monday 31 October 2011

10th Anniversary

We are officially celebrating our 10th anniversary at work. I mean the establishment built 10 years ago is still going strong this time around.We've been blessed thus far by an easy kind of job at work, a few struggles but all in all, those past years made life easier for the kind of music and life we maintained with sanity here in China. I am so excited to be a part of the coming celebration, being a contributor of the business's success. That makes me more excited for that big event. Everyday is a new beginning , that is how i look at life now. I used to be overwhelmed of any happenings or lifes details, family and all, but not anymore. I make it a point to not to get stressed out by simple or any of big challenges that comes my way. I take things light now. I think that is the best thing I did in my life and I regret I didn't learned that during younger days. No regrets yes,no more of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment