Sunday 10 October 2010

My very first LV






That's right. I'd been super busy for the last two weeks. Now's the only time I can breathe and move freely without worries about schedules. And so todays a very calm day for me. I don't have much on my to-do-list as I already did most of the tasks these past weeks. Today's plans are not really very important but I am as excited to go out and use the bag that I'd been begging to have years and years ago.

Over the past years, I have purchased numbers of bags. Most are "no name" , not famous brand though leather of varying sizes and shapes, I find them very good and long lasting. I have bags that I still use for almost 10 years now and they are very durable and not outdated.
I am nt really, actually into any of those luxury bags I see women are carrying. Except for one brand called, Louie Vuitton. I always have the feeling that I should get one high-end bag myself especially of that monogram style. Just recently, a new LV store opened in a near by mall. Few meters away from our apartment building. Curious and brand consious people check the said place and I am one of those people trying to see which one is the best style and what is the latest and most expensive. Going to work, I can't help but sigh and pray that someday I will be able to own one of those bags at the display windows.

Although things have gotten better and better, the thought of buying an expensive bag was never on my plan. Even when I have an extra money to spend, I still have to think a hundred times as one bag might cost the same amount of my son's whole tuition fee.

But its true. There's always an excuse or some good reasons to have one's dream come true. I had an unexpected windfall thru extra earnings ( just recently) and one of the lands we never use which is up for sale has been sold few weeks ago. That must be a few valid reasons to own that dream bag I was eyeing for a couple of months.

I understand that not everyone has luck to afford costly things like that. I know I have to save more for the future and I exactly know I have a family who always need financial from time to time. But would it be nice if I get myself a gift that I'd been longing to own after years of hardwork? Ok thats too much, I may afford to have it, I'm just being thrifty. Some can get them, some can't. This time, I am one of those people who can, at least.

I count my blessings and I am really thankful that I was able to buy whatever I fancy. Bags, shoes, clothes, anything I can afford and not beyond my limits. Of course, saving is still my priority. I am now trying not to be guilty with the recent purchase, but can I be happy? Can I just say, "Don't worry, don't be guilty, just be happy".

And for now let me be a little fashionable . Think I deserved an LV? "Yes you do", my husband said. He's always as glad to see me happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment