Monday 12 July 2010

Trying to write


Another offday has passed and I didn't get to post anything in the past two weeks. Look, I am trying to write something, I was about to sleep when the renovation upstairs starts with a loud drilling noise or something. My workmates surely having the nightmare of their life --again upon hearing the most annoying sound of all. I can't even just ignore that too. But since I know that we are on our Tuesday early start again tonight, I think I must get something to eat as my stomach is crumbling like of those construction workers on the top of our ceiling or maybe two more floors away. I need to doze off . I only had my 30 minutes nap at the massage table with an "auntie" softly touched my back this evening. Sometimes the hard massage I am expecting is better be pressed lightly by a tired blind "aunt" press and pushed exhausted bodies from morning to midnight. Ive to go check my ref whats in there to munch.


Zoom...

No comments:

Post a Comment