Friday 2 July 2010

Maxi dress to the max

I am a pants, jeans woman. I wear mostly black pants at gig, not only it is required but its because I feel much comfortable with pants matched with colored or printed blouses and sometimes a plain black blouse too. Seldom or once in a blue moon, I will try to get on mini skirts or a mini dress for a change, but it just doesn't give me the freedom especially on movements on-stage. Not to mention that dancing on dress like clothings aren't my style.Aside from that, I don't have that Tina Turner's million dollar legs. Not really confident.




Many women think that they are only restricted to formal occasions. I am one of those women.It always remind me of a long gown or I might appear too formal on the stage, but I learned that its all in what design I choose and how I wear it. With the right accessories, I can go to sleek and classy to trendy and chic. I bought two Maxi dresses yesterday and wore one at the gig this evening. I feel great and moving with the dress on-stage is very easy. I had all the "freedom" with my movements and I can say that this is one great dress fashion. I think I'll buy a couple more maxi's in the future. Thanks to my cousin Grace who gave me the idea of wearing a Maxi dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment