Friday 25 June 2010

French superhot fries




The whole day was a little hot. I've no choice but to stay home and sleep until almost 5 to 6 in the evening. Good for me. I was able to save a few yuan when its nice to go for bargain hunting on a nice weather like this. Not too hot, just nice, still I need to save some money, so I stayed home and clean all the clutter in my room.Usually, we'll ride a taxi on our way to gig, but not this evening. It was raining and taxi drivers seems so snubbish. So there we walk for 15 minutes. I have the biggest umbrella in the whole wide world , I braved that heavy pouring rain. I was surprised to see so much people in the bar as they don't want to get soaked outside by that heavy rain. Well, that made the gig, real full! This evening is quite good. People are fun. Lot's of very nice guests and they really appreciate the sets with matching generosity that seldom happens on odd days like these. Thank God.

I feel uncomfortable since the start of the evening.I ordered a grilled salmon for my dinner and  didn't even touched it as I feel like I got lots of  gas in my stomach. I took sprite instead and ordered some french fries on our second break thinking I need to eat something to ease the heavy bloated tummy I had. I put lots of Tabasco sauce on it. It was so hot it numbs my mouth and even drinking a glass of water becomes a challenge. This extra -spicy french fries is not good.uch!  Now I've to apply lots of cream on my lips. I was thinking like, I should enjoyed with ten of the most hard core, Zhonghua-smoking, baiju-drinking guys in any construction teams to calm down and relax but no such kind of local alcohol on my place and my husband will not allow me to drink with any of those guys aside from the fact that, I don't know how to drink.I tried a few glasses for my entire 8 years on the same gig who brew their own beer and they tastes good.. much much better than any ordinary beer.

I've to go now watch football  till I get to dreamland, oh My Japs won !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment